Monday, February 1, 2010

Namibia - February 1,2010

I arrived almost two weeks ago, but didn't have time or easy access to the internet to start this until now. What a long trip it was from Nashville,TN to Windhoek, Namibia! I flew out on Sunday and had to spend Monday night in Nairobi. I met some really amazing people from the States as I was boarding the place in Amsterdam and they invited me to stay with them when we arrived in Nairobi. I know it was Providential...I would have stayed in the airport and I don't think I would have enjoyed that very much. It was such a blessing to hear about the work that they are doing in Kenya. They were Quakers and I really enjoyed spending the time with them. It's amazing the Christian fellowship we can find no matter where in the world we go!
The next morning I flew out and arrive in Windhoek in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment